You don’t want your upcoming event or conference to be the same old song and dance. Liz understands that and will work with you to help make this your best meeting yet!
Her powerful stage presence developed over a lifetime of being a performance artist, makes the delivery of her message unique, engaging, and memorable. Your audience will leave enthused and inspired, but also equipped with practical tools that they can put into action right away.
“She possesses a wonderful combination of passion, grace, stage presence and eloquence that captivates while providing very useful suggestions and tips on developing life skills as well. She skillfully embodies both style and substance in her speaking programs.”
Corbin Ball, CSP, CMP, MeetingNews “Top 25” (4 consecutive years)
Still making your decision? Here are some tools to help:
- Liz’s Most Requested Programs
- Client Testimonials
- Client List
- One Sheet
- Why Hire Liz
- Contact Us
“I recently booked Liz for an industry event, and she was a joy to work with. Her upbeat attitude and flexibility with the planning and logistics of the event were much appreciated. Her program was not only fun, but full of practical content that everyone can use on a daily basis. I highly recommend having Liz speak at your next event!”
Michelle Licht, Assistant Director of Events at the National Press Club
Member of Programs Committee for Association of Meeting Professionals
Merging a background in the performing arts with a passion for personal excellence, and a strong desire to help others perform at their best, Liz is a perfect choice as a speaker for your next event.
Ready to book Liz? Have additional questions? You can contact us here or call 410 798 5745.
Booked Liz already!
Congratulations! Liz understands that you have many choices of speakers, and she will do everything she can to make your event a brilliant success, and make you look like a rock star!
Here are some items you can download and print out to help you plan your event. If there is anything else you need, please don’t hesitate to contact us or call us at 410 798 5745.
- Pre-Program Questionnaire – This information will help Liz to customize your program. It’s also helpful for her to interview a few people from your organization.
- Hi-Res Photo- Headshot – For use in your marketing and promotion. Let us know if you would like additional images to use.
- AV Preferences – Great audiovisual equipment and a compatible room setup will help ensure a great meeting!
- Introduction – A good introduction is important since it sets the tone for the entire presentation. It’s designed to generate interest, alert the audience to what they can expect to get from their participation, and provide some information on the credibility of the speaker.
P.S. Liz knows what it’s like to work with prima donnas (literally) and she isn’t one. Enough said!